Fast hardening spray coating for stone protection
Sikagard-6470 is a tough, thixotropic rubber-based protective coating with excellent rustproofing and sound absorbing properties. Sikagard-6470 is suitable for effective protection against the impacts of stone fragments on the vehicle body and characterized by exceptional final performance. Thanks to the advanced application properties, it is possible to easily reproduce the original finishes. Sikagard-6470 exhibits excellent paintability performance with water based paint systems. After drying, a resistant coating remains, which protects the metal from impact and corrosion..
- Easy application without smudges or drops
- Better resistance to abrasion and to the salt used in the streets
- Easy reproduction of original finishes
- Excellent acoustic and damping properties
- Excellent adhesion performance on a wide variety of substrates
- Remains flexible when dry
- Exceptional behavior at low temperatures
- Good heat resistance
- Fast drying
- Quickly paintable
Sikagard-6470 is a spray applied anti-corrosion coating for the repair and protection of vulnerable painted parts of vehicles such as sills, wheel arches, front and rear fenders. It can also be applied as a sound absorbing product, for example on wheel arches etc. Sikagard-6470 exhibits excellent adhesion on various paints, metal primers, metals and PVC without any pre-treatment. This product is only suitable for experienced professional users. Tests with actual substrates and conditions must be performed to ensure adhesion and material compatibility.