Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
Interested subjects: Navigators of the portal www.netcoatings.shop.
Net Coatings S.r.l. as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Reg. 2016/679 hereafter 'GDPR', hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of data personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing: in particular, your data will be used for the following purposes relating to the execution of measures related to contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
- management of cookies necessary for the portal.
Your personal data may also, subject to your consent, be used for the following purposes:
- management of non-technical marketing cookies for the portal;
- management of non-technical statistical cookies for the portal.
The provision of data is optional for you with regard to the aforementioned purposes, and your refusal to process it does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the treatment itself.
Methods of processing. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- by electronic calculators using software systems managed by third parties;
- by electronic calculators using software systems managed or programmed directly.
Each treatment takes place in compliance with the procedures set out in articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures provided.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- internal operators in the management of the web portal;
- Marketing / Sales office.
Communication: Your data may be disclosed to external parties for a correct management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients including all the duly appointed Data Processors:
- web service provider for the management and maintenance of the platform.
Communications to Third Parties: Your data may be disclosed to external parties for the correct management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients identified as Third Parties:
- AddThis - https://www.addthis.com/privacy;
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/;
- Google - https://policies.google.com/privacyhl=en;;
- ID5 - https://www.id5.io/privacy-policy;
- LiveRamp - https://liveramp.com/privacy/;
- PayPal - https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/privacy/cookiePrefs;
- Shopify.com - https://www.shopify.com/legal/cookies.
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, limited to the purposes indicated above, in the following states:
- EU countries;
- United States.
Retention period. We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- 0.01 days: DoubleClick / Google Marketing;
- 0.02 days:, Shopify ,;
- 0.04 days: Facebook;
- 0.37 days :;
- 1 days:, Google Analytics ,;
- 1095 days: PayPal ,;
- 14 days: ID5, Shopify ,;
- Three days:;
- 360 days: LiveRamp;
- 365 days: Shopify, AddThis, Facebook, Iubenda ,;
- 730 days: Google Analytics ,;
- 90 days: Facebook, Google ,;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the display of the images over a period of 24/48 hours;
- Session: Google Analytics,,.
Since each browser - and often different versions of the same browser - also differ significantly from each other, if you prefer to act independently through your browser preferences, you can find detailed information on the necessary procedure in your browser guide. For an overview of the modes of action for the most common browsers, you can visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving targeted ads if you wish. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but interrupts the use and collection of some data by these companies.
For more information and the possibility of opting out, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
Data Controller: the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is Net Coatings S.r.l. (Via Emilia 2, 35043 Monselice (PD); VAT number: 03857110278; contactable at the following addresses: E-mail: Info@netcoatings.com; Telephone: 042973023) in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
You have the right to obtain from the owner the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general you can exercise all the rights provided. by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the interested party
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, their communication in an intelligible form and the possibility of making a complaint to the supervisory authority.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.