- The rubber resin adhesive quickly adheres to a wide range of materials, including cardboard
- The tape resists cuts, abrasions, moisture and scratches for a long lasting seal
- The holder adapts to edges and uneven areas, for an airtight seal
- Resists tearing and breaking at the edges to contribute to the safety of the contents
- Available with custom printing for security and / or branding
- Excellent adhesion to recycled paper and liner and to cardboard
Scotch 371 packing tape securely closes a wide range of carton boxes and materials, including corrugated cardboard. Moisture-wicking polypropylene backing resists abrasion, chemicals and scratching for a firm hold throughout the shipping process. Easily adapts to edges and uneven surfaces for a lasting hold..
This tape is suitable for use on Regular Slotted Containers (RSC) weighing up to 32kg. Scotch 371 packaging tape features a bi-oriented polypropylene backing with pressure sensitive rubber resin adhesive and offers good tear and tear resistance at the edges. Complies with the environmental considerations of the ASTM D1974-92 standard. Medium-strength application sealing tape, also known as packing tape or duct tape, is designed for the secure closure of standard flap containers (RSC) and packaging used for moving, shipping and distribution. The durability and high seal of the tape are ideal for demanding cardboard and corrugated recycled packaging. Due to its affordability and reliability, medium strength application sealing tape is popular with manufacturers of food and beverage, sporting goods, piping, metal products, automotive components and furniture..
- Sealing of light boxes
- Best performing range of applications for grooved boxes weighing up to 30 kg