- 30% faster cutting than other quality abrasives
- The self-sharpening PSG granules last twice as long as traditional industrial abrasives
- A sharper cutting surface requires less pressure, resulting in reduced friction and wear
- Multi-perforated design offers excellent dust extraction
- Thanks to the Hookit system it adheres firmly to the pad, is easily removed and can therefore be replaced quicklye
- Available in grits from 80+ to 400+
Get superior cutting speed and durability in the most important stages of repair with the 3M Cubitron II Hookit Purple + 737U multi-perforated design sanding disc. The triangular-grained abrasive disc with multi-perforated design is ideal for removing paint, smoothing grout and preparing surfaces for painting.ra.
Style rough body putty, remove paint and thin edges precisely with the 3M Cubitron II Hookit Purple + 737U multi-perforated design sanding disc. 3M Cubitron II ceramic abrasive combined with PSG technology and multi-perforated design is indicated to prepare surfaces for primer application. They ensure a better cut, 30% faster than other higher quality abrasives, and a long life of the disc in the most important phases of car repairs. The sanding disc surface integrates our PSG (Precision-Shaped Grain) technology. It consists of sharp triangular granules, electrostatically oriented. Each granule acts as an individual cutting tool, penetrating the paint and body putty. The multi-perforated design of our abrasive disc ensures excellent dust extraction, increasing the cutting speed and the life of the disc. The back of the sanding disc integrates our Hookit technology. The hook and loop system for workplaces where adhesive discs can be damaged by dust, dirt or flying residues. Hookit sanding discs attach to a hook and loop sanding pad (available separately), can be removed cleanly and easily, and reused multiple times over the life of the abrasive.sivo.