3M 06941+ respirator dust mask for vapor painting P2
- Effective and comfortable protection from organic vapors and harmful particles
- A newly improved valve assembly helps reduce exhalation resistance for improved breathing comfort
- Lightweight and well balanced design with low profile
- Integrated filters and cartridges mean it is ready to use and requires no maintenance
- Soft, snug face seal made from hypoallergenic textured material
- Adjustable headband and neck elastics that attach easily
- The centrally positioned exhalation valve helps reduce heat and moisture build-up
- The FFA1P2 RD class protects against organic vapors, with a boiling point above 65 C, up to 10 times the occupational exposure limit (OEL) or 1,000 ppm (i.e. up to the lower of the two) and 10 times the OEL for particulate mattero
- Resealable bag supplied, can be used as a hygienic case and for transport
The 3M 06941+ maintenance-free half-mask is a simple, easy-to-use respirator with integrated cartridge and filters. A newly improved valve assembly that helps reduce resistance to exhalation and the snug, non-silicone face seal is soft and hypoallergenic. Resealable bag supplied, usable as a hygienic case and for transport..
Effective, easy-to-use and maintenance-free respiratory protection thanks to the 3M 06941+ half mask. A newly improved valve assembly helps reduce exhalation resistance for improved breathing comfort. Our respirator features a soft, hypoallergenic, silicone-free textured face seal, providing FFA1P2 R D class protection from hazards associated with gases, organic vapors and particulates. Typical applications include spray painting of non-isocyanate-based paints and some adhesives, coatings and sealants. It can also provide respiratory protection against solvent vapors when degreasing or mixing in environments without adequate ventilation. Lightweight and balanced structure, characterized by an exhalation valve in a central position which helps to reduce heat accumulation and guarantees greater comfort even in the presence of high temperatures. The cartridge and built-in filters are maintenance-free: use them until the replacement schedule indicates that they need to be replaced or when the filters are clogged, then dispose of them. Guarantees at least 40 hours of use if stored in the resealable bag provided. The adjustable headband makes it adaptable to heads of different sizes and shapes and the neck straps attach easily. The low profile design promotes wide peripheral vision and the two large activated carbon filters ensure low breathing resistance. The FFA1P2 RD class protects against organic vapors, with a boiling point above 65 C, up to 10 times the occupational exposure limit (OEL) or 1,000 ppm (i.e. up to the lower of the two) and 10 times the OEL for particulate matter.o.