TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms govern
- the use of this Website e
- any other Agreement or legal relationship with the Owner
in a binding manner. Capitalized expressions are defined in the relevant section of this document.
The User is requested to read this document carefully.
The person responsible for this website is:
Net Coatings S.r.l.
Business Register C.C.I.A.A. PD 381324
Share capital: 100,000.00 i.v..
Via Emilia, 2 - Monselice - 35043 - PD - Italy.
VAT & Tax Code: IT03857110278
Tel .: +39 0429.74983
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To know at a glance
- The right of withdrawal applies only to European Consumers.
- Please note that certain provisions of these Terms may only be applicable to certain categories of Users. In particular, some provisions may apply only to Consumers or only to Users who do not act as Consumers. Such limitations are always explicitly mentioned in each affected clause. If not mentioned, the clauses apply to all Users.
CONDITIONS OF USE
Unless otherwise specified, the conditions of use of this Website set out in this section have general validity.
Additional conditions of use or access applicable in particular situations are expressly indicated in this document.
By using this Website, the User declares to satisfy the following requirements:
- There are no restrictions referring to Users with respect to whether they are Consumers or Professional Users;
To use the Service, the User can open an account indicating all the data and information requested in a complete and truthful manner.
You can use the Service even without registering or creating an account. In this case, however, certain functions may not be available.
It is the responsibility of the Users to keep their login credentials securely and to preserve their confidentiality. To this end, Users must choose a password that corresponds to the highest level of security available on this Website.
By creating an account, the User agrees to be fully responsible for any activity carried out with his login credentials.
Users are required to inform the Owner immediately and unambiguously through the contact details indicated in this document if they believe that their personal information, such as the User account, login credentials or personal data, have been violated, unlawfully disseminated or subtracted.
Registering a User account on this Website is subject to the conditions specified below. By registering an account, the User confirms that he meets these conditions.
- The opening of accounts through bots or other automated means is not allowed.
- Unless otherwise specified, each User can create only one account.
- Except where expressly permitted, a User's account cannot be shared with other people.
The User is free to close their account and cease using the Service at any time by following this procedure:
- Using the account closure tools available on this Website.
- By contacting the Data Controller at the addresses in this document.
Account suspension and cancellation
The Owner reserves the right to suspend or cancel a User's account at any time at its discretion and without notice in the following cases:
- the User has violated these Terms; and / or
- access to this website by the user may cause damage to the owner, other users or third parties; and / or
- the use of this Website by the User may result in a violation of laws or regulations; and / or
- in case of investigations by the judiciary or government procedures; and / or
- if the User account or the use made of it are considered, at the sole discretion of the Owner, inappropriate, offensive or contrary to these Terms.
The suspension or cancellation of the account does not give the User any right to compensation, reimbursement or compensation.
The suspension or cancellation of an account for reasons attributable to the User does not exempt the User from paying any fees or prices that may be applicable.
Content on this Website
Unless otherwise specified or clearly recognizable, all content available on this Website is owned or provided by the Owner or its licensors.
The Owner takes the utmost care so that the content available on this Website does not violate applicable legislation or the rights of third parties. However, this is not always possible.
In such cases, without any prejudice to the rights and legally enforceable claims, Users are requested to address their complaints to the addresses specified in this document.
Rights on the contents of this Website
The Owner holds and expressly reserves all intellectual property rights on the aforementioned contents.
Users are not authorized to use the contents in any way that is not necessary or implicit in the correct use of the Service.
In particular, but without exclusions, it is forbidden for Users to copy, download, share beyond the limits specified below, modify, translate, process, publish, transmit, sell, grant sub-licenses, transform, transfer / alienate to third parties or create works derived from the content available on this Website, to allow third parties to undertake such activities through their User account or device, even without their knowledge.
Where expressly indicated on this Website, the User is authorized to download, copy and / or share certain contents available on this Website exclusively for personal and non-commercial purposes and on condition that the attribution of authorship of the work is observed as well as the indication of any other relevant circumstance requested by the Data Controller.
The limitations and exclusions provided for by copyright law remain unaffected.
Content provided by Users
The Owner allows Users to upload, share or offer their content on this Website.
When providing content to this Website, the User declares that he is legally authorized to do so and confirms that said contents do not violate the law and / or the rights of third parties.
Rights on content provided by Users
The User acknowledges and accepts that by providing its own content to this Website, it grants the Owner, free of charge, the non-exclusive right to process the contents for the purposes of operation and maintenance of this Website, as contractually required.
Within the limits of the law, the User renounces the exercise of moral rights in relation to the content provided on this Website.
Users acknowledge and accept that the contents offered by them through this Website will be made available under the same conditions applicable to the contents of this Website.
Liability for Content Provided
The User is solely responsible for the content uploaded, published, shared or otherwise provided to this Website. The User acknowledges and accepts that the Owner does not filter or moderate such contents .
Nevertheless, the Owner reserves the right to remove, delete, block or rectify said content at its discretion and to deny the User who uploaded them access to this Website without prior notice:
- if you have received a complaint in relation to this content;
- if it has received a notification of infringement of intellectual property rights;
- by order of the Authority; or
- if it has been pointed out to the Owner that such contents, if accessible through this Website, may represent a risk for Users, for third parties or for the availability of the Service.
The removal, cancellation, blocking or rectification of the contents does not justify any claim for compensation, reimbursement or indemnification by the Users who have provided such contents.
Users agree to hold the Owner harmless from and against any claim and / or damage suffered due to content provided by them to or offered through this Website.
Access to external resources
Through this Website, Users may have access to resources provided by third parties. Users acknowledge and accept that the Owner has no control over these resources and therefore is not responsible for their content and availability.
The conditions applicable to the resources provided by third parties, including those applicable to any concessions of rights to content, are determined by the third parties themselves and regulated in the relative terms and conditions or, in their absence, by law.
This Website and the Service may be used only for the purposes for which they are offered, according to these Terms and in accordance with applicable law.
It is the User's sole responsibility to ensure that the use of this Website and / or the Service does not violate the law, regulations or the rights of third parties.
Therefore, the Data Controller reserves the right to adopt any suitable measure to protect its legitimate interests, and in particular to deny the User access to this Website or the Service, terminate contracts, report any censurable activity carried out through this Site. Web or the Service to the competent authorities p. ex. the judicial or administrative authority whenever the User puts in place or there is a suspicion that he puts in place:e:
- violations of the law, regulations and / or the Terms;
- injury to the rights of third parties;
- acts that may considerably prejudice the legitimate interests of the Data Controller;
- offenses against the Owner or a third party.
Users can access their data relating to this Website through the Application Program Interface (API). Any use of the API, including through third party products or services that access this Website, is subject to the Terms and in addition to the following specific conditions:
- The User expressly acknowledges and accepts that the Owner is not liable for damages or losses resulting from the User's use of the API or of third party products or services that access data through the API.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Some of the Products offered on this Website as part of the service are subject to a fee.
The rates, duration and conditions applicable to the sale of such Products are described below and in the respective sections of this Website.
Prices, descriptions and availability of the Products are specified in the respective sections of this Website and are subject to change without notice.
Although the Products on this Website are presented with the utmost accuracy technically possible, the representation on this Website by any means (including, as the case may be, graphic materials, images, colors, sounds) is intended for reference only and not implies no guarantee regarding the characteristics of the purchased Product.
The characteristics of the selected Product will be specified during the purchase procedure.
Each phase, from the choice of the product to the placing of the order, is part of the purchase procedure.
The purchase procedure includes the following steps:
- Users are asked to choose the desired Product to make it appear in the purchase selection, indicating, where possible, quantities and specific characteristics.
- Users can review their choice, modify, add or remove items and, where applicable, provide specific instructions (for example, send it with a courtesy receipt).).
- To access the checkout area, Users must click the relevant button.
- Within the checkout area, Users can choose direct checkout. Direct checkout allows Users to complete the purchase directly through a payment management service (such as PayPal, Amazon Pay, Google Pay). By choosing direct checkout, Users will be redirected to the selected payment platform.onata.
- Within the checkout area, Users will be prompted in subsequent steps to specify their contact details, billing and shipping address and a means of shipping and payment of their choice.
- During the purchase procedure, Users can, at any time, modify, correct or replace the information provided and add a gift card, an affiliation code or a discount code (Coupon) or abandon the purchase procedure entirely without any consequence.
- After providing all the requested information, Users are requested to carefully check the order and, subsequently, to confirm and forward it using the relevant button or mechanism on this Website, thereby accepting the Terms and undertaking to pay the agreed price.
Sending the order
Sending the order involves the following:
- The sending of the order by the user determines the conclusion of the contract and gives rise to the User the obligation to pay the price, taxes and any additional charges and expenses, as specified on the order page.
- In the event that the purchased Product requires an active contribution from the User, such as the provision of information or personal data, specifications or special requests, the forwarding of the order also constitutes the User's obligation to collaborate with consequence.
- Once the order has been sent, a confirmation of receipt of the order will be sent to the Users.
All notifications relating to the purchase procedure described above will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the User for this purpose.
During the purchase process and before placing the order, Users are duly informed of all commissions, taxes and costs (including any shipping costs) that will be charged to them.
Prices on this Website:
- depending on the section that the User is consulting, they include all applicable commissions, taxes and costs or are indicated net of applicable commissions, taxes and costs.
Promotions and discounts
The Owner may offer discounts or special promotions for the purchase of the Products. Such promotions or discounts are always subject to the requirements and terms and conditions set out in the relevant section of this Website.
Promotions and offers are always granted at the sole discretion of the Owner.
Repeated or periodic promotions or discounts do not constitute any claim or right that may be exercised by Users in the future.
Depending on the case, discounts and promotions are valid for a certain period of time or while stocks last. Unless otherwise specified, the time limitations of promotions and discounts refer to the time zone of the Owner's office, as indicated in the contact details in this document.
Promotions and discounts can be offered in the form of Coupons.
In case of violation of the conditions applicable to the Coupons, the Owner can legitimately refuse to fulfill his contractual obligations and expressly reserves the right to act in the appropriate judicial offices in order to protect his rights and interests.
Any additional or divergent provisions applicable to the use of the Vouchers shown on the relevant information page or on the Voucher itself prevail in any case, regardless of the following provisions.
Unless otherwise specified, the following rules apply to the use of Vouchers:
- Each Voucher is valid only if used in the manner and within the time period specified on the website and / or on the Voucher;
- The voucher can only be redeemed in its entirety at the time of purchase, partial use is not permitted;;
- Unless otherwise specified, single-use vouchers can be redeemed only once per purchase and can therefore be redeemed only once even in the case of purchases in installments;
- Coupons are not cumulative;
- The Voucher must be used within the specified period of validity. After the deadline, the voucher will be automatically canceled. Any possibility of claiming rights is excluded, including reimbursement of the value of the Voucher;
- The User is not entitled to any credit / refund / compensation if there is a difference between the value of the Voucher and the redeemed value;
- The Voucher is intended for non-commercial use only. Reproduction, counterfeiting and marketing of the Voucher are strictly prohibited, as well as any illegal activity related to the purchase and / or use of the Voucher.
Means of payment
The details of the accepted means of payment are highlighted during the purchase procedure.
Some payment methods are linked to additional conditions or involve additional costs. Detailed information can be found in the relevant section of this Website.
Any other payment methods, if any, are provided independently by third party services. In these cases, this Website does not collect any payment information - such as credit card information - but receives a notification from the relevant third party provider when the payment is successfully completed.
In the event that the payment made by one of the available means fails or is rejected by the payment service provider, the Owner is not obliged to execute the order. Any costs or commissions arising from the failed or refused payment are the responsibility of the User.
Authorization for future payments via PayPal
In the event that the User authorizes the PayPal function that allows future purchases, this Website will store an identification code linked to the User's PayPal account. In this way this Website will be able to automatically process payments for future purchases or for the payment of periodic installments of a previous purchase.
The authorization can be revoked at any time by contacting the Owner or by changing PayPal's personal settings.
Retention of title
Until the payment of the full purchase price is received by the Owner, the User does not acquire ownership of the Products ordered.
Deliveries are made to the address indicated by the User and in the manner indicated in the order summary.
At the time of delivery, Users must check the contents of the package and promptly report any anomalies to the contact details indicated in this document or as described in the delivery note. Users may refuse to accept the package if it is visibly damaged.
Delivery can take place in the countries or territories specified in the relevant section of this Website.
Delivery times are indicated on this Website or during the purchase procedure.
Unless otherwise specified on this Website or agreed with the User, the Products are delivered within thirty (30) days of purchase.
“Click and collect”
Users can choose to collect their purchases at one of the collection points indicated in the relevant section of this Website and according to the times communicated.e.
By agreement with the Owner, Users can organize the collection of the purchased goods by a courier of their choice in good time and bearing risks and costs.
The Owner is not responsible in any way for any delivery errors deriving from inaccuracies or omissions committed by the User in completing the purchase order, nor for any damage or delays occurring after delivery to the courier if the latter has been instructed by the 'User.
In the event that the goods are not delivered or collected at the time or within the established deadline, they will be returned to the Owner, who will contact the User to schedule a second delivery attempt or agree on further measures.
Unless otherwise specified, any delivery attempt starting from the second will be charged to the User.
Right of withdrawal
Unless there is an exception, the User may have the right to withdraw from the contract within the term specified below (usually 14 days) for any reason and without justification. The User can find further information on the right of withdrawal in this section.
Who enjoys the right of withdrawal
If one of the exceptions listed below does not occur, Users acting as European Consumers enjoy by law the right to withdraw from contracts concluded online (distance contracts) within the time period specified below for any reason and without the need for justification.
Users who do not meet these requirements do not enjoy the rights described in this section.
Exercise of the right of withdrawal
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the User must send the Owner an unambiguous communication of their intention to withdraw from the contract.
To this end, the User can use the standard withdrawal form found in the definitions section of this document. However, the User is free to express their intention to withdraw from the contract in any other suitable form. In order to comply with the period within which the right must be exercised, the User must send the declaration of withdrawal before the withdrawal deadline expires.
When the withdrawal deadline expires?
- In case of purchase of goods, the withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the day on which the User or a third party appointed by him and other than the courier takes possession of the goods.i.
- In case of purchase of several goods ordered together but delivered separately or in case of purchase of a single good consisting of several lots or pieces delivered separately, the withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the day on which the User or a third party appointed by him and other than the courier takes possession of the last of goods, lots or pieces.i.
Effects of withdrawal
The Owner reimburses all payments received including, if made, those relating to delivery costs to Users who have correctly exercised the right of withdrawal.
However, the higher cost resulting from the choice of a particular delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by the Owner, will be borne by the User.
The reimbursement takes place without undue delay and in any case within 14 days from the day on which the Owner was informed of the User's decision to withdraw from the contract. Unless otherwise agreed with the User, the refund is made using the same payment method used for the initial transaction. The User must not incur any costs as a consequence of the withdrawal.
… on contracts for the purchase of tangible assets
Unless the Owner has offered to collect the goods, the User is required to return them to the Owner or to another person authorized by him to receive them without undue delay and in any case within 14 days from the day on which he communicated his intention to withdraw from the contract.
The deadline is met if the delivery of the goods to the courier or other authorized person takes place before the expiry of the 14-day period described above. The refund can be withheld until the goods are received or until the User has provided proof of having returned them.
The User is responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the use of the goods other than that necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning.
The return shipping costs are charged to the Owner.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
There is no right of withdrawal from contracts:
- supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized;
- the supply of goods or services whose price is linked to fluctuations in the financial market that the Owner is unable to control and which may occur during the withdrawal period;
- for the supply of goods that risk deteriorating or expiring rapidly;
- for the supply of sealed goods that cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or related to health protection and have been opened after delivery;
- the supply of goods which, after delivery, are, by their nature, inseparably mixed with other goods;
Legal guarantee of conformity of the Product
According to European legislation, the seller guarantees the conformity of the goods sold for a minimum period of 2 years from delivery. Therefore, the seller is required to ensure that the purchased goods have the quality, functionality or characteristics promised or reasonably foreseeable for at least two years from the time of delivery to the buyer.
If the Users act as European Consumers, the legal guarantee of conformity of the goods applies to the items available on this Website in accordance with the laws of the country in which they usually reside.
The national laws of that country may grant these Users broader rights.
In particular, Consumers resident in France can exercise the rights of guarantee of conformity within two years from the delivery of the goods without having to produce proof of the defect or lack of conformity. The period of time for which the Consumer is exempted from producing the proof is reduced to six months in the case of used goods.
By exercising the right of guarantee, the Consumer can choose between requesting the replacement or repair of the defective goods under the conditions specified in the French Consumer Code.
This legal guarantee of conformity is applicable regardless of any further commercial guarantee granted by the Owner.
The Consumer can also exercise the right of guarantee for hidden defects pursuant to the relevant provisions of the French Civil Code, choosing between the withdrawal from the purchase and the reduction of the price.
Consumers who do not act as European Consumers may enjoy compliance guarantee rights under the legislation of the country in which they usually reside.
Satisfied or reimbursed for the purchase of goods
Without prejudice to the provisions of the law, the Owner grants Users the right to withdraw from a purchase which they are not satisfied with within 30 days of delivery of the goods, receiving a refund of the price.
The Holder will refund the price of the Product purchased using the same payment method as the original transaction.
In order to make use of this right, Users must send an unequivocal communication to the Data Controller. Although it is not necessary to indicate a reason, Users are kindly requested to specify the reason why they wish to use the money-back guarantee.
Within the same period of time indicated above, Users must also return the purchased goods to the Owner, at their own expense, making sure that they are intact, clean and suitable for resale. Goods must be returned in their original packaging.
As soon as the goods are received, the Owner will verify that all the conditions of the refund guarantee are met and, if so, will refund the purchase price.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
The User undertakes to indemnify and hold harmless the Owner and his subordinates, affiliates, officers, agents, co-owners of the brand, partners and employees from any claim or claim including, without limitation, charges and legal fees advanced by third parties due to or in connection with culpable behavior such as use or connection to the service, violation of these Terms, violation of third party rights or laws by the User, its affiliates, officers, agents, co-owners of the brand, partners and employees, to the extent required by law.e.
Limitation of liability for the User's activities on this Website
Unless otherwise specified and without prejudice to the applicable legal provisions regarding liability for product damage, any claim for compensation against the Owner (or any natural or legal person acting on his behalf) is excluded.
The foregoing does not limit the Controller's liability for death, damage to the person or physical or mental integrity, damage resulting from the violation of essential contractual obligations, such as the obligations strictly necessary to achieve the cause of the contract, and / or damage caused with willful misconduct or gross negligence, provided that the use of this Website by the User has been suitable and correct.
Unless the damages have been caused with intent or gross negligence or affect life and / or personal, physical or mental integrity, the Owner is liable only to the extent of the damage typical for the type of contract and foreseeable at the time of conclusion.
In particular, within the limits indicated above, the Data Controller assumes no responsibility for:
- any loss of earnings or other losses, even indirect, that the User may have suffered (such as, but not limited to, commercial losses, loss of revenues, profits or estimated savings, loss of contractual or commercial relationships, loss of goodwill or damage reputation, etc.);
- damages or losses deriving from interruptions or malfunctions of this Website due to force majeure or unforeseen and unforeseeable events and, in any case, independent of the will and beyond the control of the Owner, such as, but not limited to, failures or interruptions of telephone or power lines, Internet connections and / or other means of transmission, inaccessibility of websites, strikes, natural disasters, viruses and computer attacks, interruptions in the supply of third party products, services or applications;
- any losses that are not a direct consequence of a breach of the Terms by the Owner;
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the following limitations apply to all Users who do not act as Consumers:
In case of responsibility of the Owner, the compensation due cannot exceed the total amount of the payments that have been, will or could be contractually due to the Owner by the User for a period of 12 months or for the entire duration of the Agreement, if shorter.
No implied waiver
Failure to exercise legal rights or claims deriving from these Terms by the Owner does not constitute a waiver of the same. No waiver can be considered final in relation to a specific right or any other right.
Interruption of the Service
To ensure the best possible level of service, the Owner reserves the right to interrupt the Service for maintenance purposes, system updates or any other changes, giving appropriate notice to Users.
Within the limits of the law, the Owner reserves the right to suspend or completely terminate the Service. In the event of termination of the Service, the Data Controller will ensure that Users can extract their Personal Data and information according to the provisions of the law.
Furthermore, the Service may not be available for reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Owner, such as force majeure (eg strikes, infrastructural malfunctions, blackouts, etc.).
Resale of the Service
Users are not authorized to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit this Website or the Service in whole or in part without the prior written consent of the Owner, expressed directly or through a legitimate resale program.
Without prejudice to any more specific provision contained in the Terms, the intellectual and industrial property rights, such as copyrights, trademarks, patents and models relating to this Website are held exclusively by the Owner or its licensors and are protected under the regulations and international treaties applicable to intellectual property.
All word or figurative trademarks and any other distinctive sign, company, service mark, illustration, image or logo that appear in connection with this Website are and remain the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors and are protected under the law. and international treaties applicable to intellectual property.e.
Changes to the Terms
The Owner reserves the right to change the Terms at any time. In this case, the Owner will give appropriate notice of the changes to the Users.
The changes will affect the relationship with the User only for the future.
Continued use of the Service implies the User's acceptance of the updated Terms. If the User does not wish to accept the changes, he must cease using the Service. Failure to accept the updated Terms may result in the right of each party to withdraw from the Agreement.
The previous applicable version continues to govern the relationship until acceptance by the User. This version can be requested from the Data Controller.
Any changes to these Terms will be communicated in writing at least one month before becoming effective. If the Consumer does not accept the amended Terms, they will have the right to withdraw from the Agreement without suffering any prejudice and without any right to compensation within four months from the date on which the changes to the Terms became effective.
If required by applicable law, the Data Controller will specify the date by which the changes to the Terms will come into force.
Transfer of the contract
The Owner reserves the right to transfer, assign, dispose of, novate or contract out individual or all rights and obligations under these Terms, having regard for the legitimate interests of Users.
The provisions relating to the modification of these Terms apply.
The User is not authorized to assign or transfer their rights and obligations under the Terms without the written consent of the Owner.
All communications relating to the use of this Website must be sent to the addresses indicated in this document.
If any of the provisions of these Terms should be or become null or ineffective under the applicable law, the nullity or ineffectiveness of this provision does not cause the remaining provisions to be ineffective, which therefore remain valid and effective.
Any invalid or ineffective provision will be interpreted and adapted to the extent necessary to make it valid, effective and compliant with the original purpose.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the User and the Owner with reference to the regulated object and prevail over any other communication, including any previous agreements, between the parties regarding the regulated object.
These Terms will be implemented to the fullest extent permitted by law.
If a provision of these Terms should be or become null, invalid or ineffective, the parties will endeavor to amicably identify a valid and effective provision replacing the null, invalid or ineffective one.
In the event of failure to agree within the aforementioned terms, if permitted or provided for by applicable law, the null, invalid or ineffective provision will be replaced by the applicable legal discipline.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the nullity, invalidity or ineffectiveness of a specific provision of these Terms does not result in nullity of the entire Agreement, unless the null, invalid or ineffective provisions under the Agreement are essential or of such importance, that the the parties would not have concluded the contract if they had known that the provision would be invalid, or in cases where the residual provisions would entail an excessive and unacceptable burden for one of the parties.
Binding version of the Terms
The Terms are drafted and revised in Italian. The other language versions of the Terms are for information purposes only. In case of discrepancy between the different language versions, the original prevails.
The Terms are governed by the law of the place where the Owner is established, as indicated in the relevant section of this document regardless of the conflict rules.
Exception for European Consumers
However, regardless of the foregoing, if the User acts as a European Consumer and has habitual residence in a country whose law provides for a higher level of consumer protection, this higher level of protection prevails.
The exclusive competence to know any dispute arising from or in connection with the Terms rests with the judge of the place where the Owner is established, as indicated in the relevant section of this document.
Exception for European Consumers
The foregoing does not apply to Users acting as European Consumers or Consumers located in Switzerland, Norway or Iceland.
Amicable settlement of disputes
Users can report any disputes to the Owner, who will try to resolve them amicably.
Although the right of Users to take legal action remains unaffected, in the event of disputes relating to the use of this Website or the Service, Users are requested to contact the Owner at the addresses indicated in this document.
The User can submit a complaint to the Owner through the appropriate section of this Website, following the relevant instructions.
The Data Controller will process the request without undue delay and within 5 days of its receipt.
Consumer dispute resolution platform
The European Commission has introduced an online platform for alternative dispute resolution that favors the out-of-court settlement of disputes relating to and arising from online sales and service contracts.
Therefore, every European Consumer can use this platform to resolve any dispute deriving from contracts concluded online. The platform isavailable here.
Last modified: 02/14/2022